Systems Administrator- Advance your career!
Are you stuck in a stagnant company without growth opportunities? Would you love the chance to advance your career? What if I told you that you could be part of a talented and passionate team with enormous growth potential and the opportunity to move into a management position? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for a Systems Administrator to work in a hybrid environment with a company based in Dallas, Tx, whose primary focus is sustainability. If you have experience with Azure, SQL Queries, Dynamics CRM, ERP Implementation, and Microsoft, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll join a growing IT Team and will be in charge of the support and admin of their ERP environment, as well as working with Dynamics (eventually, you’ll help them migrate to 365), writing SQL queries, and supporting end users. They are a Microsoft environment, and they are also in the process of migrating their data center into Azure, so there will be lots of integration work you’ll be a part of as well! The best part? This company is looking to grow the IT department exponentially, so you’ll have the chance to move into management in the future if that’s something you would want! Even better? If you’re tired of a cold and sterile work environment, you’re in the right place. This company is family-oriented and will bring the warmth you’ve been missing.
The easiest part of the job: Advance your career within a thriving company!
The hardest part of the job: If you’d rather work in a place that doesn’t promote from within, this might not be the role for you.
Take on this role as a Systems Administrator and work within a team so innovative, you’ll never want to leave!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $100,000 – $120,000
– Indulge in impressive benefits like Medical, Dental, Optical, Life, Hybrid Work Environment, Flex Schedule, 401K, Certification Reimbursement, PTO, Holidays, Annual Reviews with Salary Increases, Bonuses, and More
– The opportunity to work with an innovative company
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll join a growing IT Team and will be in charge of the support and admin of the ERP environment
– You’ll work with Dynamics (eventually, you’ll help them migrate to 365)
– You’ll write SQL queries
– You’ll support end-users
– You’ll do a lot of integration work from Microsoft to Azure
– You’ll get the chance to move into management in the future
– You’ll work with a family-oriented company
What you’ll need:
– A background working with Azure, SQL Queries, Dynamics CRM, ERP Implementation, and Microsoft
– Experience working with O365 or Azure Active Directory
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from advancing your career? Apply today!