Adaptive Optics Senior Software Engineer – Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Would you love to make your mark on history? Are you looking for a chance to truly make a difference? What if I told you that you could actively participate in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for something that has never been done before and will not be done again in our lifetime? Lucky for you, I have a chance for you to do just that!
This is an opportunity for an Adaptive Optics Senior Software Engineer to work in a hybrid environment with a company based in Pasadena, CA, whose primary goal is to provide the capability to study exciting astronomical problems. If you have experience with Linux, Python, Scala, Java, and C++, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you’ll oversee and monitor software work packages for the first light AO Systems developed by partners. You’ll be responsible for successfully delivering this software to TMT, and you’ll actively participate in developing the Adaptive Optics Executive Software (which is performed in-house). The best part? If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to do something truly unique and groundbreaking, this is it. This research company is doing something no one else has done before!
The easiest part of the job: Break free from the daily grind, and be a part of something amazing!
The hardest part of the job: If you’re not into pushing boundaries and achieving the impossible, this might not be the job for you.
Take on this role as an Adaptive Optics Senior Software Engineer and help make history!
What’s in it for you?
– Enjoy Competitive Compensation
– Indulge in impressive benefits such as Health 100% Compensation, 403B, PTO, Holidays, Sick Days, Life Insurance, Parental Leave, Long Term Disability, and More
What you’ll be doing:
– You’ll oversee and monitor software work packages for the first light AO Systems developed by partners
– You’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of this software to TMT
– You’ll actively participate in the development of the Adaptive Optics Executive Software (which is performed in-house)
What you’ll need:
– Experience with Linux, Python, Scala, Java, and C++
If you like what you see, what’s stopping you from making your mark on history? Apply today!